- cal. (kcal) 188
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Start to Finish: 10 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 17
Cointreau, or Grand Marnier
ginger juice, (see Note)
sugar, preferably superfine bar sugar, plus more for the rims
lime zest, for garnish
- Mix pomegranate juice, vodka, lime juice, Cointreau (or Grand Marnier), ginger juice and sugar in a large pitcher.
- For each drink, fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice, add 1/2 cup Cosmo mix, and shake until the shaker turns frosty and cold. Dip the rim of a martini (or highball) glass into water and then in sugar (to "sugar the rim"). Strain the drink into the martini glass (or over fresh ice in the highball glass). Garnish with a twist of lime zest, if desired.
- Tips: Note: We use bottled ginger juice (pressed gingerroot) to add the taste of fresh ginger without the work of mincing or grating. Use it to flavor drinks, stir-fries, marinades or anywhere you'd use fresh ginger. Find it in specialty stores or online at gingerpeople.com.
- MAKE AHEAD TIP: Prepare through Step 1 and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 188 cal., 4 mg sodium, 17 g carb.