- cal. (kcal) 206
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 36
Nonstick cooking spray
plums, halved and pitted
baguette, cut into 12 slices
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; heat the grill to medium.
- Pour oil in a small bowl. Dip onion wedge and plum halves in oil to just coat the surface.
- Place plums, cut side down, onion and bread on grill; cook about 4 minutes, or until bread is lightly toasted. Remove bread from grill; turn plums and onion and cook 4 minutes more, or until lightly grilled.
- Chop plums and onion and toss with salt and cilantro. Spoon over grilled bread.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 206 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 36 g carb. (2 g fiber), 5 g pro.