Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Chickpeas & Tarragon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 14 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons snipped fresh tarragon
- Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan. Add chickpeas, tomatoes and garlic; saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add white wine and tarragon.
4. Toss chicken mixture with pasta. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)