Whole-Wheat Linguine With Green Olives
- 1/2 cup halved red or yellow grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons sliced green olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Grated Romano cheese
- Whole-wheat pasta
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Saute tomatoes, olives and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add white wine; let simmer 3 minutes.
4. Stir in rosemary; toss with cooked pasta. Top with grated Romano cheese.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)