Thai Peanut Noodle Bowl
- 2 ounces uncooked whole-wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1 inch piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 2 scallions, sliced
1. Cook pasta according to directions.
2. In a skillet, saute peanut butter, lime juice, garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
3. Add edamame and vegetables and cook for 12 minutes until vegetables are tender; pour over pasta.
4. Top with peanuts and scallions.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)