Strawberries, Salmon, & Fettuccine
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 8 - 10 ounce skinless, boneless salmon fillet or other fish fillet
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated spinach or plain fettuccine
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. In a small bowl whisk together raspberry vinegar, olive oil, sugar, pepper, and garlic. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture; set aside.
2. Rinse fish; pat dry. Place fish on the greased, unheated rack of a broiler pan; tuck under any thin edges. Brush fish with reserved oil mixture. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to saucepan. Pour remaining oil mixture over pasta; toss to coat.
4. Flake cooked salmon. Add salmon and strawberries to pasta; toss gently. Transfer to a warm serving platter. Sprinkle with green onions.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)