Strawberries, Salmon, & Fettuccine
- cal. (kcal) 357
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 25 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 40
coarsely ground pepper
clove garlic, minced
skinless, boneless salmon fillet or other fish fillet
refrigerated spinach or plain fettuccine
sliced green onions
- In a small bowl whisk together raspberry vinegar, olive oil, sugar, pepper, and garlic. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture; set aside.
- Rinse fish; pat dry. Place fish on the greased, unheated rack of a broiler pan; tuck under any thin edges. Brush fish with reserved oil mixture. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to saucepan. Pour remaining oil mixture over pasta; toss to coat.
- Flake cooked salmon. Add salmon and strawberries to pasta; toss gently. Transfer to a warm serving platter. Sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 357 cal., 15 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 70 mg chol., 87 mg sodium, 40 g carb. (1 g fiber), 17 g pro.