- 4 ounces dried tiny bow ties (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 cups packaged shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
- 1 15 1/2ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, stir together mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and celery seed; set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine pasta, broccoli, kidney beans, and green onions. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Stir in orange sections. Serve immediately or cover and chill for several hours.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)