Greek Pasta Salad
- 5 ounces dried conchiglie pasta (2-1/2 cups)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta, cubed
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water, drain again and transfer to paper towels to absorb excess water.
2. Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, beans, onion, feta, olives and mint in a large serving bowl; add pasta and mix.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, honey, mustard, oregano, salt and black pepper. Pour over the pasta and vegetables; toss well. Season with additional salt and black pepper to taste; serve.