Farfalle With Watercress, Cherry Tomatoes and Feta
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups watercress leaves (from 2 small bunches)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Place the cheese in a large bowl; top with the watercress. Before draining the pasta, take 1/4 cup of the cooking water from the pot and pour it over the watercress. (Watercress will wilt slightly and cheese will get soft.)
3. Place the tomatoes in a colander. Drain the pasta over the tomatoes for a super-quick blanch.
4. Toss with the watercress and cheese; sprinkle with pepper and serve.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)