Farfalle With Watercress, Cherry Tomatoes and Feta
- cal. (kcal) 330
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 56
crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
cherry tomatoes, halved
watercress leaves (from 2 small bunches)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place the cheese in a large bowl; top with the watercress. Before draining the pasta, take 1/4 cup of the cooking water from the pot and pour it over the watercress. (Watercress will wilt slightly and cheese will get soft.)
- Place the tomatoes in a colander. Drain the pasta over the tomatoes for a super-quick blanch.
- Toss with the watercress and cheese; sprinkle with pepper and serve.