No-Bake Summer Lasagna with Corn Relish
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 ears yellow corn, kernals sliced from cobs
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Cook noodles until al dente according to package directions. Drain, toss with 1 teaspoon oil and arrange on a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, 1 tablespoon thyme, lemon zest and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Add zucchini and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 4 minutes. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and transfer to a plate. Return pan to heat and add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, garlic and bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pepper is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and transfer to plate with zucchini.
4. In a large bowl, combine corn, scallions, lemon juice and remaining oil, salt and pepper. Cut noodles in half and lay one half on each of four plates. Top with 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture and zucchini. Top with a second noodle, 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup corn relish. Top with a third noodle, 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture and bell pepper mixture. Top with remaining noodle, ricotta mixture, corn relish and thyme.