Mustard-and-Rosemary Sirloin Steak
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1 pound trimmed boneless sirloin steak
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Combine mustard, rosemary, shallot and garlic in a shallow dish. Add steak to dish, rub with mustard mixture and refrigerate, covered, 2 to 8 hours.
2. Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; heat the grill to medium. Place steak on grill and cook 4 minutes a side for medium rare, or to desired degree of doneness. Let rest 5 minutes; cut across the grain into thin strips.