- cal. (kcal) 46
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Start to Finish: 25 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 12
ripe mango, diced (1 1/2 cups)
finely chopped red onion
chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine mango, onion, lime juice, vinegar and cilantro in a medium bowl. Let stand for 15 minutes; stir before serving.
- Tips: To cut a mango:
- 1. Slice both ends off the mango, revealing the long, slender seed inside. Set the fruit upright on a work surface and remove the skin with a sharp knife.
- 2. With the seed perpendicular to you, slice the fruit from both sides of the seed, yielding two large pieces.
- 3. Turn the seed parallel to you and slice the two smaller pieces of fruit from each side.
- 4. Cut the fruit into the desired shape.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 46 cal., 2 mg sodium, 12 g carb. (1 g fiber),