Lemony Arugula with Warm Shrimp and White Beans
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup lemon dressing
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound frozen peeled and deveined large shrimp, thawed, tails removed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 15 ounce can no-salt-added cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery, including some leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
1. Toss arugula with 2 tablespoons dressing. Divide among four plates.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, sprinkle with black pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until bright pink, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans, bell pepper, celery and remaining dressing and continue cooking until shrimp are just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes more. Stir in parsley, remove from heat and serve over arugula.