Hoisin-Ginger Pulled Chicken Sliders
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 small Hawaiian sweet rolls (such as King's Hawaiian)
- 1 cup sliced radishes
1. Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine cornstarch and soy sauce in cooker until cornstarch is dissolved; add vinegar, honey, hoisin sauce, ginger and orange juice. Add chicken and cook on low 8 hours.
2. Transfer chicken to cutting board, shred and return to sauce. Place cucumber on bottom half of each roll; top with chicken mixture, radishes and other half of roll.