Hearts of Romaine With Lemon-Mustard Dressing
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 romaine hearts, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon romaine hearts, halved lengthwise
1. Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; heat the grill to medium.
2. Whisk together 2 teaspoons oil with mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3. Brush cut side of romaine hearts with remaining oil and place on grill cut side down. Cook about 3 minutes, or until undersides begin to char. Turn and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Drizzle romaine with dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan.