Grilled Pizza with Pesto, Tomatoes & Feta
- cal. (kcal) 430
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 30 mins
- Start to Finish: 30 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 49
prepared pizza dough, preferably whole-wheat
ripe plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
crumbled feta cheese
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
lightly packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, place dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 4 pieces. Roll each piece into an 8-inch round crust, about 1/4 inch thick. Place crusts on a floured baking sheet. Carry crusts and toppings out to the grill.
- Lay crusts on grill (they won't stay perfectly round). Cover grill and cook until crusts are lightly puffed and undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Using tongs, flip crusts. Immediately spread pesto over crusts. Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with feta and pepper. Cover grill and cook until the undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes more. Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 430 cal., 18 g total fat (7 g sat. fat), 27 mg chol., 749 mg sodium, 49 g carb. (4 g fiber), 17 g pro.