- 1 1/2 cups egg whites
- 1 1/3 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sugar or Splenda
- Butter-flavor cooking oil spray
1. Beat together the egg whites, strawberries, rolled oats, and sugar until smooth.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat. Ladle 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
3. Cook until batter is set around the edges of the pan, then push batter toward the center with a spatula. Cook until batter begins to set in the center.
4. Turn the pancake over. Cook for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. To serve, top pancakes with sour cream and blueberries.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)