- cal. (kcal) 506
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 79
nonfat sour cream
sugar or Splenda
Butter-flavor cooking oil spray
- Beat together the egg whites, strawberries, rolled oats, and sugar until smooth.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat. Ladle 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
- Cook until batter is set around the edges of the pan, then push batter toward the center with a spatula. Cook until batter begins to set in the center.
- Turn the pancake over. Cook for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, top pancakes with sour cream and blueberries.