Ginger, Chicken and Broccoli with Bulgur
- 3/4 cup bulgur
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 cups small broccoli florets, halved
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons diced rotisserie chicken
1. Cook bulgur according to package directions, substituting broth for water.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large wok or skillet over high heat. Add oil and ginger; stir-fry 10 seconds or until fragrant. Add broccoli, corn, salt and pepper; stir-fry 1 minute or until broccoli is bright green.
3. Swirl in water; stir-fry broccoli 1 minute more or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat and stir in chicken, bulgur and mint.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)