Grilled Halibut With Papaya-Citrus Slaw
- 1 10 ounce package coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 3 cups chopped fresh papaya or mango, peeled and seeded (about 3 pounds)
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin oranges in light syrup
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6 ounces halibut fillets
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, papaya and mandarin oranges with syrup and mayonnaise. Toss gently to combine. Season to taste with salt and black pepper and set aside.
2. Set a grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of the halibut fillets with the olive oil and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Add fish to pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
3. Serve halibut on top of the papaya-citrus slaw.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)