Fettuccine With Shrimp, Garlic and Broccoli
- cal. (kcal) 417
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 8 mins
- Cook: 33 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 68
medium sweet onion, diced
medium carrot, peeled and diced
red pepper flakes
garlic cloves, thinly sliced
frozen medium shrimp, thawed
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and carrot; saute 5 minutes. Add Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes; cook 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel shrimp and remove tails; set aside. Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli florets to the pot for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and set aside.
- Add shrimp to the tomato sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until opaque.
- Serve shrimp and sauce over pasta and broccoli.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 417 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 68 g carb. (11 g fiber), 31 g pro.