- 2 strips turkey bacon
- 1 1/4 cups egg whites
- 4 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups diced, seeded plum tomatoes
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Cooking oil spray
1. Microwave the turkey bacon strips for 3 minutes or until crisp. Set aside.
2. Whisk together the egg whites, salt, and pepper. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet. Add the egg white mixture. Cook and stir about 1 1/2 minutes or until the egg whites are set.To serve:
3. Spoon the egg whites on the toast. Top with cheese, turkey bacon, and diced tomatoes.