Sunrise Tea Smoothie
- 2 bags mint-flavored green tea, such as Tazo Zen
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced papaya
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Juice from 1/8 of a lemon
1. Steep tea in 1 cup boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Combine tea, 3/4 cup cold water and remaining ingredients in a blender. Blend until cold and frothy.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
1. Bring water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes, and let cool. Makes about 3 cups.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)