Green Tea Mocktail
- 2 bags fruit-flavored green tea, such as Tazo Lotus
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 6 tablespoons simple syrup (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 ripe honeydew melon, diced
- Juice from 1/4 of a lemon
- *To make simple syrup, bring 2 cups each water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes, and let cool.
1. Brew tea in 1/2 cup boiling water for 3 minutes, then add 1/2 cup cold water. Blend fruit and simple syrup until smooth.
2. Combine with tea in equal parts in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, shake, and strain into glasses.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
1. Bring water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes, and let cool. Makes about 3 cups.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)