Strawberries with Lemon Curd
- cal. (kcal) 120
- Makes: 6 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 19
freshly squeezed lemon juice
diced strawberries plus 1-1/2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced
- In a small saucepan, combine lemon juice, butter and 3-1/2 tablespoons sugar. Over high heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a small bowl, beat 2 tablespoons lemon mixture into egg yolks; whisk back into remaining lemon mixture.
- Over medium heat, slowly bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a blender, puree 1/2 cup diced strawberries, remaining sugar and water until smooth.
- Place 2 tablespoons strawberry sauce in dish. Top with 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon curd.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 120 cal., 5 g total fat 19 g carb. (3 g fiber), 2 g pro.