Curried Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro, plus leaves for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chutney
1. Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees . In a large bowl, combine curry powder, garlic, ginger, cilantro, crushed red pepper and salt. Add shrimp and toss well to coat.
2. Carefully drizzle oil over hot baking sheet and add shrimp in an even layer. Roast until shrimp are opaque and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and serve with chutney.