Couscous-Stuffed Portobello Caps
- 3/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup couscous
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried apricot halves, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces crumbled reduced-fat feta
1. Cook edamame according to package directions.
2. Combine orange juice, water and cumin in a medium pot and bring to a boil; stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, coat the grill rack with cooking spray; heat the grill to medium. Brush mushroom caps on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes a side, or until just tender; set aside.
4. Fluff couscous with a fork and stir in remaining oil, edamame, parsley, apricots and feta. Coat the inside of a 1-cup measure with cooking spray. Pack it three-fourths full with couscous mixture. Invert measure over 1 mushroom cap and tap to release couscous; pat mound gently to help hold its shape. Repeat with remaining mushroom caps and couscous.