Double-Chocolate Drip-Drop Cookies
Yield: 24 cookies Prep 20 mins Cool 2 mins Bake 350°F 10 mins to 12 mins a batch View Nutrition Facts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine all-purpose flour, white whole-wheat flour, cocoa and baking powder; set aside. In a
2. large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Beat until mixture is combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in honey, egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the flour mixture as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto 2 ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon granulated sugar.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are set. Cool the cookies on the sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.Healthy Savings:
5. We cut 21 calories, 3 g carbohydrate and 1 g fat.
6. Nutrition facts per 1 Cookie
7. Makes 24 cookies