- 1 14 ounce can fat-free sweetenedcondensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 14 ounce bag shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped salted almonds (optional)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolatechips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with foil; coat heavily with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix condensed milk and vanilla. Stir in coconut, almonds, if using, and chocolate chips until well blended.
2. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough in 1 1/4-inch mounds 2 inches apart on lined baking sheets.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to wire rack and let stand until cool. Carefully peel cookies from foil.
- Nutrition facts per 2 Cookies
- We cut 19 calories and 2 g fat (1 g saturated).
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)