- cal. (kcal) 148
- Prep: 10 mins
- Bake: 10 mins to 12 mins a batch
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 20
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
chopped salted almonds (optional)
miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with foil; coat heavily with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix condensed milk and vanilla. Stir in coconut, almonds, if using, and chocolate chips until well blended.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough in 1 1/4-inch mounds 2 inches apart on lined baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to wire rack and let stand until cool. Carefully peel cookies from foil.
- Nutrition facts per 2 Cookies
- Healthy Savings: We cut 19 calories and 2 g fat (1 g saturated).