Cod With Asparagus and Polenta
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 16 ounce tube prepared polenta, cut into 16 slices
- 1 cup tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 4 6 ounces cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
1. Heat the grill to medium. Fold four 18-inch-long pieces of foil in half horizontally, unfold and coat inside with cooking spray.
2. Divide asparagus among foil pieces. Slightly overlap 4 slices polenta in a single layer next to asparagus and top each slice with 1 tablespoon tomato sauce. Place 1 cod fillet on top of each row of polenta.
3. Brush cod and asparagus with oil, then season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle olives and basil over cod.
4. Fold foil to form packets, crimping edges. Place packets on grill and cook until fully puffed, about 13 minutes.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)