Cod With Asparagus and Polenta
- cal. (kcal) 344
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 33
Nonstick cooking spray
tube prepared polenta, cut into 16 slices
tomato-basil pasta sauce
pitted Kalamata olives, halved
basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Heat the grill to medium. Fold four 18-inch-long pieces of foil in half horizontally, unfold and coat inside with cooking spray.
- Divide asparagus among foil pieces. Slightly overlap 4 slices polenta in a single layer next to asparagus and top each slice with 1 tablespoon tomato sauce. Place 1 cod fillet on top of each row of polenta.
- Brush cod and asparagus with oil, then season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle olives and basil over cod.
- Fold foil to form packets, crimping edges. Place packets on grill and cook until fully puffed, about 13 minutes.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 344 cal., 7 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 33 g carb. (7 g fiber), 37 g pro.