Chunky Peach Popsicles
- cal. (kcal) 33
- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Start to Finish: 2 hrs 15 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 9
ripe peaches, (3-4 medium), halved and pitted
Juice of 1 lemon
freshly squeezed orange juice
sugar, or to taste
- Coarsely chop peaches in a food processor. Transfer 1 cup of the chunky peaches to a medium bowl. Add lemon juice, orange juice and sugar to taste (depending on the sweetness of the peaches) to the food processor. Puree until smooth. Add to the bowl with the chunky peaches and stir in vanilla.
- Divide the mixture among twelve 2-ounce or eight 3-ounce freezer-pop molds (or small paper cups). Freeze until beginning to set, about 1 hour. Insert frozen-treat sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour more.
- Tip: MAKE AHEAD TIP: Store in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. | Equipment: Twelve 2-ounce or eight 3-ounce freezer-pop molds, or small paper cups with frozen-treat sticks
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 10
PER SERVING: 33 cal., 9 g carb. (1 g fiber),