Yield: 8 parfaits Prep 5 mins Cook 3 mins View Nutrition Facts
- 1 quart low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Light whipped cream
- 1/4 cup finely crushed starlight peppermints
1. To make the chocolate sauce, combine 1/4 cup of the ice cream with the chocolate chips, cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon water in a small saucepan. Warm over low heat until melted.
2. Scoop remaining ice cream into eight bowls and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Top each serving with light whipped cream and sprinkle with peppermints.