Guilt-Free Double Chocolate Brownies
Yield: 16 brownies View Nutrition Facts
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat the bottom of a 9-x-9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. In a medium saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat. Stir in sugar, water, and vanilla. Mix in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder until combined. Add chocolate pieces. Pour batter into pan; bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.