Chinese Chicken and Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- 8 wonton wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 2 large seedless oranges, peeled and segmented, membrane removed
- 3/4 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthwise (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded breast meat from a rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 4 teaspoons lightly toasted sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Arrange wonton wrappers in a single layer on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Cut wrappers into 1/2-inch-thick strips. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 8 to 9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, peanut oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili sauce.
4. Add oranges, peas, carrots, cabbage, scallions, chicken and half the wonton strips to bowl and toss to coat. Divide among four plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds and remaining wonton strips.