Stuffed Chili & Cheese Potato
- 1 medium potato
- 1/2 cup turkey or vegetarian chili
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Microwave potato for about 7 minutes. Wrap it in foil and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. In a pot, warm chili and broccoli.
3. Cut potato lengthwise, top with chili mixture, and sprinkle with cheese.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)