Waldorf Chicken Wraps
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt or 3/4 cup nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1 pound cooked skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup toasted, coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 apple, cored and diced (about 3/4 cup)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 leaves romaine lettuce, rinsed and patted dry
- 5 whole wheat wraps, about 8 inches in diameter
1. If using regular yogurt, place in a strainer lined with a paper towel. Put strainer over a bowl and place in the refrigerator to drain and thicken for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the thickened or Greek-style yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and thyme; mix until smooth. Fold in chicken, grapes, walnuts, and apples. Season with pepper.
3. Place one lettuce leaf on a wrap. Spoon about 3/4 cup of the chicken filling onto wrap and roll wrap around filling.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)