Sliced Chicken & Pasta With Red Grapes
View Nutrition Facts
- 8 ounces chilled, precooked chicken breast, cubed or shredded
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat corkscrew or shell pasta
- 1/2 cup halved red grapes
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Snipped fresh or dried tarragon or basil to taste
- Salt and pepper
1. In a bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)