Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- cal. (kcal) 443
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 20
medium potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
rotisserie chicken, breast or legs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the potatoes and broccoli with the oil; add salt and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Roast, tossing once halfway through, until potatoes are tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Serve the vegetables topped with the pieces of chicken.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 443 cal., 24 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 20 g carb. (3 g fiber), 36 g pro.