Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 pieces rotisserie chicken, breast or legs
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Toss the potatoes and broccoli with the oil; add salt and pepper.
3. Spread the vegetables on a baking sheet.
4. Roast, tossing once halfway through, until potatoes are tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
5. Serve the vegetables topped with the pieces of chicken.