- 2 4 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Saute chicken over medium-high heat until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
2. Deglaze pan with white wine; stir in rosemary and mustard.
3. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)