Roasted Chicken With Olives, Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 4 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup pitted chopped Kalamata olives (about 10)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 3/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat orzo
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spread the oil over the bottom of a shallow roasting pan.
2. Place the chicken in the pan and season the top of each breast with the oregano and salt and black pepper to taste. Top chicken with the olives, feta and sun-dried tomatoes. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
3. Serve chicken with the orzo.