- 2 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 Juice of lemon or lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1. Cut the chicken into thin slices. To make the marinade, mix the pomegranate juice, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and parsley in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and coat well with the marinade. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to marinate.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan and coat it with olive oil spray. Put the chicken in the pan and cook over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through. Discard the remaining marinade. Serve the chicken over a bed of romaine lettuce.