Pepper and Peach Fajita Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds total)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 1 1/2 cups sweet pepper strips
- 1 medium fresh peach or nectarine, cut into thin slices, or 1 cup frozen peach slices, thawed
1. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast halves with the fajita seasoning. In a large skillet cook chicken in 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once. Transfer chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
2. Add remaining oil or butter to skillet. Add sweet pepper strips. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until peppers are crisp tender. Gently stir in peach or nectarine slices. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through. Spoon pepper strips and peach mixture over chicken.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)