- 2 4 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed coriander seed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
1. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray.
2. Saute chicken breasts with coriander seed over medium-high heat until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
3. Deglaze pan with orange juice. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and liquid is reduced.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste; add cilantro and cook 1 minute more.