- cal. (kcal) 157
- Makes: 2 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 7
skinless, boneless chicken breasts
crushed coriander seed
snipped fresh cilantro
Salt and pepper
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray.
- Saute chicken breasts with coriander seed over medium-high heat until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Deglaze pan with orange juice. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and liquid is reduced.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste; add cilantro and cook 1 minute more.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 157 cal., 2 g total fat 7 g carb. 27 g pro.