Italian Sausage & Veggie Pasta
- 2 ounces uncooked whole-wheat pasta
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 pre-cooked Italian-style chicken sausage, sliced into rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat spaghetti sauce, sausage, garlic and vegetables for about 12 minutes, until veggies are tender.
3. Top pasta with sauce mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)