- 2 4 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an ovenproof pan with cooking spray.
2. Saute chicken over medium-high heat until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
3. Deglaze pan with stock; add Italian seasoning.
4. Reduce heat. Top with pasta sauce and grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake 7 to 10 minutes.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)