- cal. (kcal) 220
- Makes: 2 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 10
skinless, boneless chicken breasts
grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an ovenproof pan with cooking spray.
- Saute chicken over medium-high heat until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Deglaze pan with stock; add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat. Top with pasta sauce and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 220 cal., 6 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 10 g carb. (3 g fiber), 31 g pro.