Cajun Chicken With Dirty Rice
- 1 teaspoon dried Cajun seasoning
- 4 ounces chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3/4 cup precooked brown rice
- few dashes Tabasco sauce, to taste
1. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning on chicken and bake or grill.
2. Add oil to skillet; saute garlic, onion, bell pepper, tomato paste and Tabasco for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add pre-cooked rice and saute for 5 more minutes. Serve chicken on rice.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)