- 6 4 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, scallions and cilantro with 1 cup barbecue sauce; toss. Spread remaining 2 cups barbecue sauce over the crust.
3. Layer the chicken mixture over the sauce and top with the cheeses.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.