- cal. (kcal) 424
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 30 mins (when dough is premade)
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 66
chicken breasts, cooked and finely chopped
thinly sliced scallions
chopped fresh cilantro
whole-wheat pizza crust
shredded mozzarella cheese
grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, scallions and cilantro with 1 cup barbecue sauce; toss. Spread remaining 2 cups barbecue sauce over the crust.
- Layer the chicken mixture over the sauce and top with the cheeses.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 424 cal., 7 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 66 g carb. (5 g fiber), 22 g pro.