- 6 4 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, scallions and cilantro with 1 cup barbecue sauce; toss. Spread remaining 2 cups barbecue sauce over the crust.
3. Layer the chicken mixture over the sauce and top with the cheeses.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)