Buffalo Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
- 4 100 percent whole-wheat wraps (such as Flatout)
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
1. Place chicken in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; simmer until no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool, then shred using two forks.
2. Meanwhile, combine carrots, celery and vinegars in a small bowl; set aside. Whisk together mayonnaise and cayenne pepper sauce in a medium bowl; add chicken and stir to coat. Drain vegetables in a colander, shaking to remove as much liquid as possible.
3. Fill wraps with lettuce, vegetables and chicken salad. Sprinkle with blue cheese, roll up and cut in half diagonally.