Steak & Pepper Tacos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 ounces steak strips
- 3/4 cup sliced green bell peppers
- 3/4 cup slicedred bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 6 inches whole-grain tortillas
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
1. In a skillet, saute olive oil, cumin and garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add steak strips and cook about 5 minutes.
3. Add pepper and onion slices and cook for another 8 minutes.
4. Place mixture in tortillas and fold. Top with salsa and sour cream.