Pepper Steak with Horseradish Sauce
- cal. (kcal) 301
- Makes: 4 to 6 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Grill: 12 mins to 15 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 6
light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
snipped fresh parsley
1 -1 1/2
beef flank steak or boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
cracked black pepper
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, vinegar, parsley, and horseradish. Set aside.
- Trim fat from meat. If using flank steak, score both sides of meat in a diamond pattern by making shallow diagonal cuts at 1-inch intervals. Sprinkle both sides of meat with cracked black pepper, gently pressing into surface.
- Grill meat on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals until desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling. (Allow 12 to 15 minutes for medium doneness.) [Or broil on the unheated rack of a broiler pan 3 to 4 inches from the heat, turning once halfway through broiling. (Allow 12 to 15 minutes for medium doneness.)]
- To serve, thinly slice meat diagonally across the grain. Serve meat with sauce.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 301 cal., 21 g total fat (7 g sat. fat), 68 mg chol., 253 mg sodium, 6 g carb. (1 g sugars), 23 g pro.