- 4 meatballs
- 1 whole-grain hot-dog bun
- 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium orange
1. Warm meatballs in microwave.
2. Place on bun with sauce and peppers, and sprinkle with cheese.
3. Warm sandwich in microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
4. Serve orange slices on the side.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)